Anger & Conflict Management Program for Adults
Anger and Conflict Management is a program where individuals are offered strategies and techniques to manage excessive anger and make better life choices. It is an 8-week Program which is usually run in the evenings in a group setting. Each session is 2 hours in length
Are you often angry?
Do you always seem to end up in unsatisfying relationships?
Are you unable to speak up and let others know what you want?
Are you a poor role model for the children in your life?
Do you hold a grudge?
Does your anger from work ‘spill over’ on to your family?
If you answered ‘yes’ to 2 or more of these questions, you could probably benefit from this Anger Management course.
OUR GOAL is to equip individuals with the skills to prevent assaultive or aggressive behaviour when they are experiencing angry feelings.
TARGET POPULATION for this program is adults 18+ (male & female).
PROGRAM COST is $120.00 - $20 non-refundable interview fee; balance of $100 due before start of course. Cost includes a course manual, anger log & certificate (upon successful completion)
**For more information and for course dates, call Will at 519-752-7814**
Red Cap Anger Management Program for Youths Aged 8-12
RED CAP is an anger management program geared to 8 to 12 year olds. It is run as a school club for about 1 ½ hours during a lunch period over 8 to 10 weeks. The program is interactive and run by volunteers who are well trained and police checked. Although run by The Salvation Army, this is not a faith-based program. RED CAP provides an incredible opportunity to offer our communities something that they really need-anger management for their students.
Income Tax Clinic
We provide Income Tax Clinics in Paris mainly during March and April each year. Please call to make an appointment. 519-442-3432. We are also able to do tax returns all year round. You need to bring in the following with you to ensure an accurate tax return:
- All T4s or other income statements
- A copy of your last/previous years' tax return
- Rent or property tax receipts, medical receipts, charitable receipts
- SIN card/proof of identity
Life Skills & Cooking Workshops
- More information coming soon!
- Partnered with Jacob's Well Ministries and Back to School Carnival Committee
- In August 2018, 8 carnivals were held in Brantford and 1 in Paris
- 1 backpack offered per household, and additional children requiring backpacks were put on a waitlist
- Please call the office in mid-2019 for more information for the Backpack Program for the 2019-2020 school year
Toy & Food Drives
- In conjunction with Giant Tiger and Westervelt College
- These events typically occur in late-November or early-December
- Check the calendar for more information!