Looking for a place to meet other moms? Or a place for your child to meet other kids their age?
NEW PROGRAM INFORMATION!
Effective September 2017, we will be restructuring our Moms and Tots program. We will changing from a drop in format to an 8 week program requiring pre-registration. Our Children and Youth Coordinator Sara Powell will be taking over leadership of this program.
Our program will be very parent/child centered throughout all activities.
Here are some specifics that you need to know:
- Our first session will start September 19th and run until November 7th. We will also have a Christmas party on November 14th.
- Time frame will remain the same at 10:00am - 11:30am
- There will be a structured play time, story, craft and snack
- Maximum 2 children per parent
- Special Guest Krystal Schoeten will be running a Mommy and Me Fitness session on October 10th, 2017
- Online registration is now closed
We realize that we will no longer be a perfect fit for some families however the Ontario Early Years Center will still be running their drop-in program on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am-11:30am at Ryerson Heights School. We encourage you to check out this program as an alternative.
If you have any questions please feel free to send a private Facebook message or call the office at 519-752-7813.
The Moms & Tots program welcomes moms and their children up to 4 years old to Brantford Community Church each Tuesday from 10:00-11:30am. Pre-registration is required for the 8 week program that runs from September 19th to November 14th, 2017.
What We're Offering Moms:
Monthly events & guest speakers
Interactive play for their children
Conversation with other Moms
What We're Offering Tots:
Baby songs & games
Music & movement
Arts & crafts
Check out the Moms and Tots Facebook group for the latest information!