Looking for a place to meet other moms? Or a place for your child to meet other kids their age?
We offer a ten week structured program requiring pre-registration. Moms and Tots is led by our Children and Youth Coordinator Sara Friedrich. Our program is very parent/child centered.
Here are some specifics that you need to know:
- The next session of Moms and Tots runs each Tuesday from March 19th to May 21st, 2019
- There will be a structured baby/interactive song, play time, bible story, craft, and snack
- Maximum 2 children per parent, up to 4 years old
- Online registration for our March to May session is now available!
March to May Session:
- March 19- Dream Big
- March 26- Space
- April 2- Dinosaurs
- April 9- Colours in the World
- April 16- Easter
- April 23- Sports Day
- April 30- Under the Sea
- May 7- Mothers Day
- May 14- Fireworks
- May 21- Year End Party
We realize that we will no longer be a perfect fit for some families however the Ontario Early Years Centre will still be running their drop-in program on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am-11:30am at Ryerson Heights School. We encourage you to check out this program as an alternative.
If you have any questions please feel free to send a private Facebook message or call the office at 519-752-7813.
What We're Offering Moms:
Interactive play for their children
Conversation with other Moms
What We're Offering Tots:
Baby songs & games
Music & movement
Arts & crafts
Bible story time
Check out the Moms and Tots Facebook group for the latest information!